Envato is service that helps small business by providing top-of-the-line digital marketing components. Some of your favorite television commercials started here. They also deliver quality: royalty-free music, stock videos and images, as well as website templates and other digital marketing components.
They have serviced the digital marketing community for years as the base of some of your favorite digital marketing presentation.
VideoHive works very similarly to Envato. They simply get their templates from other distributors.
Our billing is strictly or our time and expertise. Taking a template and turning it into a custom piece takes an expertise in the software as well as significant knowledge in sales, marketing, scripting, audio development as well as the hardware to manage it all.<br><br>
Our fees and turn-around times are significantly lower than other agencies because we are a small boutique business that work with clients 1:1 to satisfy specific needs. There are many hands that touch each project:
- Online Chat Team: Answers any questions about the project before your start. They then gather the information needed to complete the project and convert them into simple instructions for the design team.
- Our Project Managers assign the project to the correct Design Team Member once the deposit/escrow has been placed.
- The Designers get to work customizing your project.
- The Project Manager reviews the work to confirm that it is what was discussed then delivers the project.
- If there are any edits to be made the Chat Team collects the information and the cycle starts again until the project is complete.
- Multiple Design Team Members may work on the same project, depending on their skills and what is needed to complete the project.
Based on the type and structure of the project, we have a general idea of how long it should take and the resources that are necessary to complete. Considerations include: length of video (*if video project), # of layers (*if image project), content editing (color editing, background removal, cropping/framing), rendering time, and any additional 1:1 consultation.
We are happy to work with you until the project is completed to your exact needs. However, within consideration of the Design Team and the resources available. We offer a standard 3 (three) edit review process. In which case, you are permitted to have 3 edits once the final delivery is made. Please be very clear on specification at your time of order.
No. This goes against the terms and conditions of Envato’s distribution agreement.
That depends… Send us a link to the project on Envato and we will check with our team to determine if there is someone that is available that knows how to work with that specific template.
What other programs do you work with?
We work with a wide range of online products and tools. Our team is also networked with other agencies and colleagues around the world. Start a chat and ask our representative for more details on the specific program that you are interested in.
As stated, many Design Team Members may work on a single project. Some project need to have certain elements completed in a certain order. We try our best to make sure our team’s time is spent as efficiently as possible by grouping similar actions.
Example: While the video editing portion of a project may be completed relatively quickly, it may take a day or 2 to complete the sales script and voice-over.
This will extend the final delivery of the final product.